Our friend, Karl, was relaying some vital tips he got from his dying friend and it was so impactful we had to share.
Don't die with your story inside you. Someone needs to hear it. There is someone that needs you to share this with them today. Don't hols back. Send it right now. Don't wait for the time to be "just right". Just send it.
5 Reflective Tips on Life
1. Let Go Of The Past - We aren't defined by our past. We are refined by it. We get lessons, not Life Sentences. Choose to hold on to the good and let go of the negative. Live into the possibilities instead of the probabilities.
2. Everyone Dies With A "To Do" List - Don't sweat the small things.... and they're all small things. Not really, but do the important things first. Keep your eye on the prize. Get in touch with your soul and really KNOW what you want, and go after it with intention. Celebrate your wins and don't beat yourself up over the few things that din't get marked off.
3. Assholes Exist - There are people that will always try to bring you down and try to blow out the candles on your cake. Stop letting the naysayers and the dream police cuff you to their reality. World Changers create their own reality. Be the change you want to see in the world.
4. Stop Waiting For Perfect Timing - The timing will NEVER be PERFECT. Do it now and do it messy. Build up your reps and just allow yourself to get better each day. Enjoy the experience. If you are waiting for good timing, you're waiting for a light that never changes.
5. Never Forget You Are AWESOME - You are Beautifully made, created for Greatness and a Purpose. Dare to live boldly. Think BIG and act accordingly. Find a community that will support you, lift you up, and mentor you. If you're looking for such a community, everyone in the Living Lucky community fits that framework.
Keep Living Lucky,
Jana and Jason
#janabananarealradio #LivingLucky #SpinningPositive
Thanks for joining us.
CONNECT with us in our PRIVATE COMMUNITY
*** If you would like to add YOU DREAM to the Dream Camper before the next cross-country trip, you can do so HERE *** or at https://www.startlivinglucky.com/sendusyourdreams
SEND US A MESSAGE at Jason's Direct Email any time if you have an area where you are stuck and want us to discuss some ideas around it (without using your name).
Email Jason Shelfer HERE
The 4 pillars of Living Lucky
Believe in yourself
Believe in the people around you
Believe in your circumstances and
Believe that God is working through you, for you, and always conspiring in your favor.
We have limited 1 on 1 coaching availability. Take advantage of our free YouTube, FaceBook LIVE, Podcast*, and other channels.